I love Thai food. I have tried several spots. The glamourous places. And the not-so.
But none of them is as good as Siam 62 in Palm Spring Kota Damansara, near Mutiara Damansara.
I love this place so much. It's small and cozy. It's baby/family friendly. Excellent service. Designated parking lots for diners. A clean washroom (cleaner than most).
And the food...
The tom yam Goong. The Sweet and Sour Chicken. The kangkung belacan. The Thap Thim Krop @ Red Rubies.
All so deliciously superb.
And it's not too expensive. Affordable if you have a budget of about RM100 for 2 pax. You can get 3-4 dishes with rice, dessert and drinks for below RM100. Which, in my opinion, is a very good deal.
Siam 62 is highly recommended.
Siam 62
Blk A-G-11,
Jln Persiaran Surian,
Palm Spring, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya.
Tel.: 03 - 7801 5186
No comments:
Post a Comment